Trademarks are very important for small businesses, they are the embodiment of your investment in self promotion. Your mark tells people that the products associated with it come from you. I can help you:
- Choose a mark that is broadly protectable and doesn't infringe on any registered marks.
- File your mark for registration with the U. S. Trademark Office.
- Gain U. S. protection for your mark that is already registered abroad.
- File the required documents to keep your registration in good standing.
- Inform others who are infringing on your mark that they are violating your legal rights and must stop.
- Reclaim an internet domain that contains your registered trademark from a cybersquatter.